Total Pageviews

David Wilson's Football Ratings and Rankings Update in Progress - 1 September 2019

note: Right now my time is being consumed by moving. Bad timing.

The update has begun. I haven't done much yet but I have everything in place to build David's page back into its former glory. Note that it is at a new location at http://www.nutshellsports.com if you have links to it.

I had a lot of trouble setting up the site and a lot of frustration with the little time I had. Not everything is working (not all updated) on the site. I am also going to add another URL to the site later: TheDavidWilsonProject.org .

I had a little time to actually update sites so I deleted the Anderson site until I can see whether or not it's still active this season. Anyone know?

I also checked all the links on the Anglemyer site which is not active yet. He'll be ready in a few weeks.

The current site I was updating is Atomic Football. His ratings are also forthcoming.

And I updated my link to this site since it was outdated.

Here's the recent list of updates which I will add the others to as I progress.

Anderson (?)
Anglemyer updated
Ashburn in progress
Waits updated

Let me know which sites you want updated next. I want to do the most popular ones first.

No comments:

Post a Comment